Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/skpsoft/public_html/news/wp-content/plugins/wpcdplugin/page_content.php on line 184
Your child has red cheeks, whines and sleeps restlessly? It grabs greedily for every object and nibbles on it slobbering? Many babies are sensitive when they get their first teeth. A slightly elevated temperature or swollen gums are also possible, as a baby tooth breaks through the gums.
At about half a year, children start to teething. It is a process that can take up to 30 months. First, the lateral and upper incisors grow and finally the corner and molar teeth. By the third birthday at the latest most children have their complete milk dentition.
If infants suffer too much while teething, simple tricks can relieve pressure pain and relieve inflamed dental arches.
Teeth babies instinctively stuff everything into their mouth to chew on. Above all, biting on tougher objects relieves the itching and pressure at the point where the small tooth makes its way.
- Cooling teethers with nubs without plasticizers and toxic cooling substances massage the jaw, the cold dampens pain.
- A chilled washcloth has the same effect and cannot be swallowed like a teething ring. In no case shock-freeze the washcloth, because the lips could freeze on it.
- Even a piece of violet root from the pharmacy acts like a wooden stick – but with analgesic effect. It is important to keep the root germ-free. It should, therefore, be sterilized regularly in boiling water for five minutes.
- Carrots, apples and bread edges are welcome bite aids. However, with two restrictions: Once they contain sugar. So please do not overly give. And on the other hand, there is a risk that your child could swallow it. That is, only under supervision should the baby be allowed to chew.
Sage, chamomile and clove roots are known for their pain-relieving power. Lukewarm teas can be dabbed on the sore with a washcloth or cotton cloth and given to your child to drink.
- A massage with, for example, cool chamomile tea at the acute site relieves the pain.
- A cheek massage – preferably with an analgesic tooth oil – at the level of the affected tooth bar also helps.
- Because the toe caps have the reflex zones for the tooth ridges, lightly stroke the tips of the toes to relax the child. You can increase the effect of such a reflexology with lavender oil.
Amber necklace what is it?
Amber is a fossilized conifer resin whose color varies according to the nature of the soil. For millennia, amber has many benefits on the skin, so it is marketed in bracelets, necklaces, for adults and children.
It is recommended to use the necklace or bracelet from 4 months of your baby until you deem appropriate, it will help to avoid the annoying symptoms of the exit of the teeth in a natural way, deflating, avoiding the salivation and calming the accompanying pains.
Baltic Amber Teething Necklace and bracelets are completely safe since they have a knot before and after each account, so in the extremely unlikely event that the hip is broken, the beads would not be lost or represent a risk of suffocation. Still, do not let them bite you.
However, as in all things, some health institutions in various countries have warned about their potential danger, because the beads can eventually detach from the necklaces or they can tighten the neck of babies, causing them to suffocate.
That is why we recommend that when buying an amber necklace, you should be very careful that it is original and comes with its correct certification, thus avoiding risks and bad times
Characteristics of a certified amber necklace:
- Recommended since the appearance of the first teeth
- The baby is placed (it is not to bite)
- Made 100% with Baltic amber
- The stones are knotted one by one for greater safety
- It has a screw security lock
- It is advisable to remove the necklace at night
- It can be used as an anklet